Americas Conference to End Coercive Control
Time & Location
About The Event
The 2021 Americas Conference to End Coercive Control is a two-day virtual conference examining the breadth of coercive control in the Americas. The ACECC seeks to help advocates, DV professionals, survivors, court professionals, mental health professionals, and social workers with cutting edge research and resources to aid victims, to educate the public and to introduce legislation that outlaws coercive control as Britain, Scotland, France, Ireland and Wales have.
- Track One: Gender-Based Violence & Coercive Control: Gender impacts forms of coercive control and expressions of abuse by perpetrators.
- Track Two: Coercive Control - The Roots of Social Injustice: Understanding colonization, legislation, and oppression in the Americas. Solutions to learning from our past and improving our future.
- Track Three: Institutionalized Coercive Control (Courts, Police, Religious & Social groups): How coercive control plays a role in society’s institutions, laws, and further traumatizes victims.
- Track Four: Coercive Control in Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking: Recognizing and criminalizing coercive controls to end Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking.
Take advantage of the pre-registration and save up to 10% with early bird pricing and receive a few limited edition perks as our thanks to you. Pre-register before September 5, 2020, and defer your registration payment until September 8, 2020.
- All-In Pass$195+$16.09 Taxes+$5.28 Service fee$195+$16.09 Taxes+$5.28 Service fee0$0
- One Day Pass$155+$12.79 Taxes+$4.19 Service fee$155+$12.79 Taxes+$4.19 Service fee0$0
- Track Pass$115+$9.49 Taxes+$3.11 Service fee$115+$9.49 Taxes+$3.11 Service fee0$0
- Bundle Session$95+$7.84 Taxes+$2.57 Service fee$95+$7.84 Taxes+$2.57 Service fee0$0
- Student Pass$25+$2.06 Taxes+$0.68 Service fee$25+$2.06 Taxes+$0.68 Service fee0$0